Description: Replicate data from DB2 database to DB2 and other DBMS systems
(Access, MS SQL, Oracle, Sybase, etc...)
- Online Book: "Replication Guide and Reference" (installed with
DB2 installation) - seems to be very comprehensive.
- Access the book
- Launch the Information Center - Start, Programs, IBM DB2,
Information, Information Center
- Next, click on the tab "Book", select
"Administration", then select
"Replication Guide and Reference".
- Data replication scenario - This section of the book has a step by
step guide to use the Control Center to replicate data.
- DB2 DataPropagator Problem - I get the error: "DBA6110: The SQL file,
"C:\scripts\replsrc.sql", cannot be opened." while in
Control Center when I right click on "Replication Source", choose
"Run Sql Files", browse to the .sql file and run it.
The .sql file was created via Control Center. I know that the
user I'm logged in as has "Full Control" rights. I'm
using Win 2000 Professional and DB2 UD v7.x. I'm trying to go through the "Data replication
scenario" in the DB2 online book "Replication
Guide and Reference" under the Administration section
within "Information Center".
- DB2® DataPropagator™ home page.